• By registering at the online store, ensure that the required information is correct and complete.
• We ask to report to Enforce SA about address changes or other, updating, without delay, their personal details in the online store.
• When changing the registry to use our online store, you will be prompted to create one password (password). Should keep it strictly confidential, not revealing nor sharing with third parties. You must ensure that his password contains at least 6 alphanumeric characters over so as to be more secure.
• You are fully responsible for the use of your password and any orders placed through your account, even without your knowledge.
• If you know or suspect that someone knew about or used your password, you must immediately inform the Enforce SA.
• The user's online store is responsible for access to your account information (username and password) to ensure the confidentiality of their data.
• In personal account can add or change your personal data, edit your mailing list, see orders placed or change your password.
• In case of misuse of the online store, and regardless of the applicable legal procedure, the Enforce SA reserves the right to proceed to the cancellation of user registration, eliminate orders and any other User content.
• The Enforce SA guarantees the confidentiality of any data supplied by its customers. The collection and processing of data is carried out safely and preventing its loss or manipulation.
• The Enforce SA does not disclose or sell customer data to third parties, so that all information is confidential. Access to information is restricted, being used only for communication with the Client and the processing of their orders, mainly payment, shipping and after-sales service.
• All clients have the right to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data. If you wish, at any time, no longer be part of the Enforce SA database may exercise this right through the following means:
Address: PARK DECOR - Center for Innovation and Business - Covilhã Industrial Park, Lot C6 6200-027 Covilha - Portugal
• The online store "www.loja.enforce.pt" intended for private use only. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of site content without prior written permission is prohibited for purposes other than strictly personal use.
• The Enforce SA reserves the right to modify at any time, information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, promotions, terms of trade and services.
• Customer shall acknowledge that the Enforce SA does not sponsor any of the websites for which there are links (except the institutional website Enforce and YLCE), or any website that links to your website, and the Enforce SA is not responsible for the content these websites.
• Customer acknowledges that the Internet is a worldwide network of computers and that any information sent or forwarded by you is necessarily another's computer.
• The Enforce SA is not responsible for failures in the security of communications and assumes no responsibility for misuse of your information by third parties.
• For maximum extent permitted by law, Enforce SA excludes any liability, direct or indirect, by the use of the online store.
• The Enforce SA makes every effort to ensure that the information presented is free of typographical errors and whenever, shall as soon as possible, to fix. If the information provided does not match the product characteristics, the customer will be informed and will have the right to rescind the purchase.