The Enforce SA reserves the right to make changes to this policy, so we recommend you visit this page on a regular basis.
We may collect the following information:
• contact information, including e-mail;
• Demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences and interests;
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or promotional campaigns.
The need for this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Maintenance of an internal register;
• We may use the information to improve our products and services;
• We may send periodically promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you gave us;
• From time to time we may also use your contact information for market research purposes. We can get in touch via e-mail, phone or fax. We may use this information to adjust the online store according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring, at every moment, that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of private information, procedures put in place physical, electronic and management that aim to protect and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the hard drive of your computer. After agreeing, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to recognize you as an individual (custom-). The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill a form in the online shop, do not click on the box in which you can click to indicate that you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your decision at any time, in writing, by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we believe can find relevant, since manifest will to do so.
You can request details of personal information which we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act. If you wish to receive a copy of the information collected about you, please write to us at ENFORCE - Energy Engineering SA PARK DECOR - Center for Innovation and Business Industrial Park Covilha, batch C6 6200-027 Covilha.
It is believed that some of the information that we keep stored about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by mail or email as soon as possible for the address above. We will promptly correct any information that is incorrect.